Welcome to my blog!

Obviously these are my own thoughts and opinions. I'm not asking/expecting you to agree with them but do I hope that you enjoy them! Aloha =)

Friday, March 25, 2011

Let's give this a shot

So I've got a tumblr and it's been a great way to express my thoughts and even put to words feelings I previously thought indescribable, but it's really more of a social networking sight. I'm starting this blog just because I mainly want to practice my writing skills. Putting pen to paper is a lot more sentimental to me but at the same time I often make mistakes so typing is a lot less messy. I hope I get some site views but if this is just submitted into cyberspace without anyone ever viewing it then its a loss for the rest of the world. Anywho, hope you enjoy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment